1.259,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW14040
Switronix REC5-XRX-A Recon X5 HD-SDI Wireless Receiver Gold Mount
The Recon X5 HD-SDI Wireless Receiver Gold Mount is an additional receiver compatible with the Recon X5 HD-SDI wireless transmitter. It accepts uncompressed SD/HD-SDI signals and with a latency of less than one video frame at 60fps, allowing for real-time monitoring.
A graphical interface on the receiver lets you switch from auto frequency selection or manually select a 5.1 to 5.9GHz channel. You can also name transmitters and receivers, select latency, and adjust settings. The ability to name transmitter and receivers is particular useful on multi-camera shoots. You can even use the receiver as a camera feed switch and choose between feeds from multiple transmitters on set.
The receiver is powered by a 3-Stud Anton Bauer battery using the attached battery plate, or from other external sources via a 6-pin 2B LEMO connection. For mounting, three 1/4"-20 threaded holes are provided on the bottom of the receiver; one centered and two 18mm apart for adding rod mounts.
- Additional wireless receiver for Recon X5 system
- Two SD/HD-SDI outputs
- Accepts uncompressed HD video with embedded audio
- Latency is less than one video frame at 60fps
- Powered by 3-Stud Anton Bauer battery (sold separately)
- Three 1/4"-20 threads on bottom; one centered and two 18mm apart for adding rod mounts
- 15.49 cm x 9.91 cm x 3.3 cm (TX)
- 18.29 cm x 9.91 cm x 3.18 cm (RX)
- Housing Aluminum
- Mounting Three ¼-20 thread mounts on bottom
- 0.64 kg (TX)
- 0.64 kg (RX)
- Power Intput
- 11-17vdc via battery plate (TX)
- 11-17vdc via battery plate and 6-pin 2B Lemo(RX)
- Transmission Distance 500ft+ (152.4 m)
- TransmitterHD/SDI Input, HD/SDI Loop through output
- Supported Format
- 1080p: 23.98psf, 24p, 25p, 25psf, 29.97p
- 1080I: 50I, 60I
- 720p: 24p, 25p, 50p, 60p
- SD: 480I, 576I