3.799,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Tage
Sound Devices PIX 240i
The portable PIX 240i is an essential companion for any production environment. It simplifies any production and post-production environment bringing edit-ready Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD recording to SD/HD-SDI or HDMI-equipped video cameras.
The PIX 240i records Quicktime files in either Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD video formats. Files recorded in these intra-frame codecs are ready-for-editing directly from the recorder. For color-critical applications recording to Apple ProRes 4444 provides uncompressed alpha-channel transparency for superb chroma keying and grading performance.
The video input on the PIX 240i has extensive compatibility with a wide range of cameras. It's BNC input accepts 12-bit 3G SDI (4:4:4 RGB or YCbCr), HD-SDI, SDI. Its HDMI input accepts high-definition and standard-definition video.
With its 3G-SDI 4:4:4 input, recording to ProRes 4444 offers recordings that are perceptually indistinguishable from the original source material.
The PIX 240i features a powerful hardware scaler and frame rate converter. Up, down, cross-conversion and pulldown removal give users the ability to record files in a customer-requested rate, even rates not supported by the camera. The PIX 240i also supports aspect ratio conversion, HD to SD and SD to HD.
- 4:4:4, 12-bit recording
- 5-inch IPS (In-Plane Switching), glossy, 800x480 pixel LCD display
- Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD codec at multiple data rates
- Quicktime file type
- 12-bit input and output video resolution
- Monitor functions including False Color, Zebra Stripes, 1:1 Pixel Mapping, Peaking Filter
- Built-in hardware based frame rate converter and de-interlacer
- Up/Down/Cross Conversion of 480i, 525i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Aspect ratio conversion
- 3:2 Pulldown Removal
- High-accuracy built-in time code generator, with genlock and word clock output (PIX 240i only)
- Ultra low-noise (-128 dBu) mic preamps with phantom, limiters, line input (based on 7-Series recorders)
- Ability to defeat audio output delay while maintaining audio/ video sync on recorded file
- CompactFlash or removable 2.5-inch solid-state drive file storage with media spanning, UDF format for Mac OS and Windows compatibility
- Large, illuminated, tactile buttons for fast and simple menu control
- Simultaneous HDMI and HD-SDI output (PIX 240i only)
- 336-core, 32-bit massively parallel processor with 1.2 TeraOps for efficient video encoding
- 10-18 VDC and dual L-series battery powering
- Metalized, molded carbon fiber chassis