10.995,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 800W DayLite Par Kit 800W
The 800W DayLite Par is designed for Motion Picture, Television, Event and ENG/EFP Professionals worldwide. The solid cast aluminum construction features dramatically improved strength and cooling, while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides over 95% reflectivity. The electronics in the fixture are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch.
The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; a low-profile yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. New 8" accessories are available.
Type 682101 Kit Includes
- 1 x 800 Watt DayLite Par Type 6821
- 1 x Molectronic Ballast (120/240V) Type 68220
- 1 x 25' Extension Cable Type 6829
- 1 x 4-Way Barn Door Type 66260
- 1 x Narrow Lens Assembly Type 66250
- 1 x Medium Lens Assembly Type 66251
- 1 x Wide Lens Assembly Type 66252
- 1 x Extra Wide Lens Assembly Type 66253
- 1 x Single Scrim Type 407194S
- 2 x Double Scrim Type 404194D
- 1 x Moleded Case Type 662106
- Size: 72,39 cm x 45,72 cm x 33,02 cm
- Weight: 30 kg