8.300,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 575W DayLite Par Kit
The 575W DayLite Par is designed for Motion Picture, Television, Event and ENG/EFP Professionals worldwide. The solid cast aluminum construction features dramatically improved strength and cooling, while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides over 95% reflectivity. The electronics in the fixture are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch.
The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; a low-profile yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. New 8" accessories are available.
Type 662101 Kit Includes
- 1 x 575 Watt DaylLite Par Type 6621
- 1 x Molectronic Ballast (120/240V) Type 64970
- 1 x 25' Extension Cable Type 64963
- 1 x 4-Way Barn Door Type 66260
- 1 x Narrow Lens Assembly Type 66250
- 1 x Medium Lens Assembly Type 66251
- 1 x Wide Lens Assembly Type 66252
- 1 x Extra Wide Lens Assembly Type 66253
- 1 x Single Scrim Type 407194S
- 2 x Double Scrim Type 407194D
- 1 x Moleded Case Type 662106
- Size: 72,39 cm x 45,72 cm x 33,02 cm
- Weight: 28,57 kg