10.990,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 5000W Molebeam Tungsten Projector
This 5000 Watt 24" Molebeam Tungsten Projector is designed to produce a streaming ray of light in Tungsten (3200°K). This unit projects an 24" parallel beam of light that can be spotted and flooded from -5° to +15°. This fixture operates well for projecting a shaft of light through windows to achieve sharp shadow effects. Equipped with safety screen.
- HEAD: Mole Richardson Type 8331, 5,000 watts
- RATING: 120/240 volts, A.C./D.C., 41.7 amps max.—5,000 watts max
- SOCKET: Positive Locking Bipost contacts
- SWITCH: 60 Amp, 125/250 Volt Heavy Duty Double Pole, mounted in trough
- CABLE: Attached 3 ft. #6/1 Entertainment cable with #10/1 ground and MC257G male plug
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Light aluminum with vertical circular interlocking channels for ventilation and a louvered aluminum trough with aluminum end castings
- YOKE: Tubular Aluminum and Aluminum castings with removable 1 1/8" dia. steel yoke pin
- SAFETY GLASS: 24" dia. Flat clear pyrex
- REFLECTOR: 243/4" dia. highly reflective parabolic glass mirror
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel
- SIZE: 57 cm x 85 cm x 119.4cm
- HEAD WEIGHT: 36 kg (w/cable)