15.995,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 24” Windmachine Moleffect
The Type 5971 24” DMX Windmachine Moleffect is designed to create wind effects from a slight breeze to a stiff wind with minimal noise. The Windmachine is effective at dispensing foliage, dust (Fullers Earth) and artificial snowflakes, in addition to manipulating branches or shrubbery on set. Other common uses for the motion picture, theatre or live event industries is the delivery and removal of atmospheric fog, smoke or haze. This re engineered model takes advantage of a new universal motor, a new digital motor control, and an updated local interface. The universal motor operates on A.C. or D.C., from 100 to 250 volts, and can be controlled from a remote location via standard DMX 512 Protocol. The speed control has been updated to include a deceleration feature through an electronic brake. This rapid decrease of airflow offers an almost instant-off feature. The updated local interface allows the fan to be operated locally from a standard radial speed control or “bumped” to full speed by pressing the bump button. The bump feature provides a sudden, controlled gust of wind above the otherwise steady output. An integrated radial-vane collimator narrows the direction of wind and can be removed for wider wind dispersion. The Mole Windmachine can be hung, mounted on a stand or placed on the floor, and includes a protective roll-cage.
- WINDMACHINE: Mole Richardson Type 5971
- RATING: 100 to 250 volts, A.C. or D.C., 5 amps max.
- VOLUME: 4400 cubic ft. per minute
- AIR VELOCITY: 1750 ft. per minute
- MOTOR: Brushless servo motor with servo drive
- SWITCH: Toggle switch with "OFF-ON" plate mounted on operating side of housing
- CABLE: Attached 7.62 m, Type SO, 3 conductor #16 AWG (when ordering specify type of plug required)
- CONTROL KNOB: Regulate fan speed, mounted on operating side of housing. Speed indicator dial numbered 1 through 10
- FAN: Three-blade, 60.96 cm (24 inch) diameter
- AIR GUIDE: Aluminum radial vanes columnate air flow
- CONSTRUCTION: Sheet steel housing and steel wire guards
- GUARDS: Concentric welded steel wire
- ROLL BAR: Tubular steel
- YOKE: Tubular steel with removable 2.86 cm dia. steel yoke pin
- DMX CONTROL PANEL: Built in—Used to decode the incoming digital signal (DMX) to 0-10V D.C. Output
- INPUT CONNECTOR: 5-pin
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR TO NEXT DMX MODULE: 5-pin
- FINISH: Maroon Powder Coat Enamel and Electroplated Guards
- SIZE: 86.36 cm diameter, 60.96 cm long
- WINDMACHINE WEIGHT: 45.58 kg (w/cable)