8.290,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 2000W Molebeam Tungsten Projector
The 2,000 Watt 18" Molebeam Tungsten Projector is designed to produce a streaming ray of light in Tungsten (3200°K). This unit projects an 18" parallel beam of light that can be spotted and flooded from -5° to +15°. This fixture operates well for projecting a shaft of light through windows to achieve sharp shadow effects. Equipped with safety screen.
- RATING: 120/240 volts, A.C./D.C., 16.6 amps max.–2,000 watts max
- SOCKET: Mogul Bipost. Spring loaded contacts
- SWITCH: Toggle switch. Mounted in trough
- CABLE: Attached 25 ft. #12/3 Type SO (Specify type of plug when ordering)
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Light aluminum with vertical circular interlocking channels for ventilation and a louvered aluminum trough with aluminum end castings
- YOKE: Tubular Aluminum and Aluminum castings with removable 1 1/8" dia. steel yoke pin
- SAFETY GLASS: 18" dia. Clear lens of Pyrex glass
- REFLECTOR: 20" parabolic glass mirror with high temperature reflective coating
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel
- SIZE: 69.85 cm x 96.52 cm x 44.45 cm
- HEAD WEIGHT: 22 kg (w/cable)