10.500,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 1200W HMI Molebeam Daylight Projector
The Type 8211 1,200 Watt 18" HMI Molebeam Daylight Projector is designed to produce a streaming ray of light in Daylight (5600°K). This unit projects an 18" parallel beam of light that can be spotted and flooded from -5° to +15°. This fixture operates well for projecting a shaft of light through windows to achieve sharp shadow effects. Equipped with safety screen.
- HEAD: Mole Richardson Type 8211 1,200 Watts
- RATING: 120 volts, A.C., 15.6 amps max.–1,200 watts max
- SOCKET: Type 63295 heavy duty electrical grade porcelain body with friction type Bipost Brass inserts
- SWITCH: ON and OFF push button switches on the ballast and mounted on rear of fixture; allows lamp to be switched ON and OFF from head or ballast and instantly reignited when hot
- SAFETY SWITCH: Interlock microswitch on front door. Shuts off power to globe sockets if door is open. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Light aluminum with vertical circular interlocking channels for ventilation and a louvered aluminum trough with aluminum end castings
- YOKE: Tubular Aluminum and Aluminum castings with removable 1 1/8" dia. steel yoke pin
- SAFETY GLASS: 18" dia. clear lens of Pyrex glass
- REFLECTOR: 20" parabolic glass mirror with high temperature reflective coating
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel
- SIZE: 70 cm x 96.5 cm x 17.8 cm
- HEAD WEIGHT: 21,8 kg (w/cable)