10.650,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 1200W DayLite Par Kit 1,200W
The 1.2kW DayLite Par is designed for Motion Picture, Television, Event and ENG/EFP Professionals worldwide. The solid cast aluminum construction features dramatically improved ventilation and cooling while the Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides an enormous 96 square inches of reflective surface. The electronics in the fixture are contained in a low-profile trough totally isolated from the main housing, and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch.
The fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid for operating and safe transportation; a low-profile yoke with a 5/8" baby receiver; a locking, hinged front door for easy lamping; and a "pig-tail" style electrical input. Standard on all fixtures are a stainless steel safety screen, spring loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90° or 45°. Compatible with all existing 101/8" accessories.
Type 663101 Kit Includes
- 1 x 1,200 Watt DayLite Par Type 6631
- 1 x Electronic Ballast Type 63765
- 1 x 50' Head Cable Type 66394
- 1 x 4-Way Barn Door Type 66361
- 1 x Narrow Lens Assembly Type 66356
- 1 x Medium Lens Assembly Type 66357
- 1 x Wide Lens Assembly Type 66358
- 1 x Extra Wide Lens Assembly Type 66359
- 1 x Frosted Fresnel Lens Assembly Type 66360
- 1 x Single Scrim Type 4099S
- 2 x Double Scrim Type 4099D
- 1 x Kit Case Type 663106
- Size: 78,74 cm x 53,34 cm x 33,02 cm
- Weight: 46,72 kg