12.950,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit 10 - 14 Werktage
Mole Richardson 10000 W MoleBeam Tungsten Projector
This Mole Richardson 10,000 W Mole-Beam Tungsten Projector is designed to provide a brilliant beam of directional light with soft, unfocused, subtle edges. Its perfect balance of directionality and soft beam edges allow lighting professionals to create or "paint" with light without giving away their artificial source. Some great features include unlimited burn positions, adjustable beam from -5° to +15° and silent operation. Multiple units can be used together to imitate a single source from one distant origin.
The unit features 3200° Kelvin (Quartz) output, an all glass 24" reflector, UV safety glass and safety screen, an On/Off safety door switch, and the familiar ease-of-use you have come to expect from Mole Richardson.
- HEAD: Mole Type 8371, 10,000 watts
- RATING: 120/240 volts, A.C./D.C., 83.3 amps max.—10,000 watts max
- SOCKET: Positive Locking Bipost contacts
- SWITCH: 100 Amp, quick-make, quick-break. Mounted in trough
- CABLE: Attached 3 ft. #4/1 Entertainment cable with #6/1 ground and MC258G male plug
- HEAD CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum with vertical circular interlocking channels for ventilation
- YOKE: Tubular Aluminum and Aluminum castings with removable 1 1/8" dia. steel yoke pin
- SAFETY GLASS: 24" dia. Flat clear pyrex
- REFLECTOR: 243/4" dia. highly reflective parabolic glass mirror
- FOCUSING: Knobs, in front and rear of fixture
- FINISH: Clear Anodized Aluminum/Maroon Powder Coated Enamel
- SIZE: 57,15 cm x 89 cm x 119 cm
- HEAD WEIGHT: 37 kg