* Preise inkl. MwSt. ohne Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW17542
Battery Hot Swap system for RED ONE
MVQUICKR is a hot-swapping interface, with the same features of MVQUICK, to be installed permanently on the existing QUICKPLATE instead of the standard battery mount.
The main purpose of this device is to allow battery replacement without power interruption to the camera through an automatic detection of the battery removal.
Best used with BLUESHAPE V-lock batteries, it support the original digital communication bus from battery to camera allowing direct communication of the runtime parameters to the LCD and viewfinder.
Additionally, BlueShape MVQUICKR provides an alternative power source of about 21Wh to be used as UPS in case of a sudden power failure or extended power requirements.
About up to 12~15 minutes runtime when used standalone as an UPS backup battery
Installable on QUICKPLATE, replace the original battery plate
Self charging through the installed battery, can be charged with a separate charging unit
Allow data communication from battery to camera supporting the original data bus
NEW: enhanced contact protection for safer air transport
Nominal Voltage 4.8V
Voltage range 10.8V ~ 16.8V
Nominal Capacity 1.5Ah, 21Wh
Max. discharge current 10A
Size 142 mm x 83 mm x 50mm
In the box
1 x MVQUICKR
1 x ACDC Charging Unit
1 x Screw set
1. LED indicators showing state of charge of internal battery
2. Push button for capacity check
3. Charging socket. Plug the charger here to apply the first full charge session
4. Installation interface for external V-Lock battery
5. Push-pull output connector
6. D-Tap auxiliary connector
7. Screw pattern for installation on QUICKPLATE