779,00 € ohne MwSt.
Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW17539
Battery Hot Swap system for ARRI ALEXA
MVQUICKAL is a hot-swapping and digital communications interface, with the same features of MVQUICK, to be installed permanently on the back of ALEXA.
The main purpose of this device is to allow battery replacement without power interruption to the camera through an automatic detection of the battery removal.
Best used with BLUESHAPE V-lock batteries, it acts as a digital communication interface allowing direct communication of the battery runtime parameters to the LCD and viewfinder.
Additionally, BlueShape MVQUICKAL provides an alternative power source of about 21Wh to be used as UPS in case of a sudden power failure or extended power requirements.
About up to 8~10 minutes runtime when used standalone as an UPS backup battery
Installable on the back side of ALEXA®
Self charging through the installed battery, can be charged with a separate charging unit
Allow data communication from battery to camera: the state of charge is displayed to the user
NEW: enhanced contact protection for safer air transport
In the box
1 x MVQUICKAL
1 x ACDC Charging Unit
1 x Screw set
Nominal Voltage 14.8V
Voltage range 10.8V ~ 16.8V
Nominal Capacity 1.5Ah, 21Wh
Max. discharge current10A
Size 142 mm x 83 mm x 55mm
1. LED indicators showing state of charge of internal battery
2. Push button for capacity check
3. Installation interface for external V-Lock battery
4. Charging socket. Plug the charger here to apply the first full charge session
5. D-Tap auxiliary connector
6. Installation side to back of the camera
7. Special spring loaded output connector (power and data outlet to camera)
8. Screw pattern for installation on back of ALEXA