3.595,00 € ohne MwSt.
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10585
AJA Ki Pro Quad
The AJA Ki Pro Quad 4K Solid State Recorder ingests raw footage from a camera, and performs up to all three of the following functions simultaneously: stores the footage to an SSD, transfers the footage to a RAID or Thunderbolt-enabled computer, and outputs the footage to up to two displays for monitoring.
Footage can be captured RAW and in 4K, Quad HD, 2K, and HD resolutions. Captured RAW, it can be transferred RAW to a RAID or computer. Color depth supported is 10-bit 4:4:4 and 10-bit 4:2:2. In cases of storing to an SSD, the Ki Pro Quad can record in 4K, 2K and HD ProRes formats, which are friendly to Final Cut, Premiere and Avid. Two SSD slots are available.
A diverse set of connections includes SDI, HDMI, balanced audio, Thunderbolt, and Ethernet. A 4-pin XLR port is also available on the bottom of the device. For monitoring, a 4K display and an HD display can be connected by dedicated SDI and HDMI monitor connectors.
The Ki Pro Quad also usefully features a playback-capable display monitor that would allow you to see what you're recording.
- 4K/Quad HD/2K/HD Solid State Video Recorder
- Supports 10-bit 4:4:4 and 10-bit 4:2:2
- RAW support
- Debayer and ProRes encode to on-board SSD
- Realtime pass-through of RAW data via Thunderbolt™
- Uncompressed and debayered 4K monitoring output
- Dedicated HD monitoring via SDI and HDMI
- Record to edit-friendly 4K, 2K, or HD ProRes files on removable SSD media
- Offload ProRes files to your non-linear edit system via AJA Thunderbolt™ SSD reader
- Camera outputs 4K RAW over SDI
- Ki Pro Quad accepts 4K RAW over SDI
- Ki Pro Quad performs debayer processing of RAW
- Debayered image is used for on-board compressed recordings to SSD media
- Debayered image is used for 4K monitoring output
- Debayered image is used for scaled/cropped HD monitoring via SDI and HDMI
- RAW signal is passed from camera to Ki Pro Quad and out via Thunderbolt™ to computer/storage
- Further manipulation of RAW is made possible via software tools
- HD, 2K, and 4K compressed recordings made to SSD media may be used directly in popular non-linear editors